Information System Security Manager (ISSM)
|Title:||Information System Security Manager (ISSM)|
Title: 4th Fighter Wing, Information System Security Manager (ISSM)
Status: Full Time / Exempt
Location: Goldsboro, NC 27531
- The Information System Security Manager (ISSM) SCI security support functions and have access to JWICS systems located within the SCIF.
- Performs Cybersecurity support services to assist ACC Cybersecurity Chief Information Security Officer and unit Information System Security Officers (ISSO) in maintaining an effective cybersecurity program that supports missions and adequately protects the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AF IC information resources.
- Develop local unit Cybersecurity programs and security plan IAW ACC, AF, IC, and DOD guidance.
- Gather data, analyze compliance and report results on the condition and progress of local unit Cybersecurity programs, security plans, plan of action and milestones (POA&M) and Assessment and Authorization (A&A) workflow tools data, patch management, information assurance vulnerability alerts (IAVA), DoD 8570.01M certifications, and Federal Information System Modernization Act (FISMA) compliance requirements, and Authorizations to Operate (ATOs) to unit leadership and HHQs as directed.
- Interact with local units and HHQ IISMs to provide Cybersecurity assessments, courses of action, and solutions to commanders on how to improve their Cybersecurity programs.
- Develop and provide on-the-job work center training to Government civilian, contractor, and military personnel on various IT security tools, policies and procedures required to protect resources and meet standards.
- Requires DoD 8570.01-M, Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program, 24 Jan 12 certification for IAM Level II (minimum 5 years of experience).
- Four (4) years of experience as ISSM/ISSO, working Assessment and Authorization documents, assessments and Cybersecurity program tasks.
- Two (2) years of experience with AF and IC plans and policies.
- Must have and maintain an active and current US Top Secret/SCI clearance.
EducationBachelor’s degree desire