|Title:||Project Manager (Cybersecurity)|
Serves as the primary technical point of contact with the FRTIB. Responsible for ensuring all of the contract requirements are met. Drives tasks to completion in a quality manner to maximize client satisfaction. Oversees and manages project personnel such as Senior Systems Security Analyst, Senior Security Control Assessor, and Senior Technical Writer. Develops and maintains strong client relationships throughout the contract and maintains positive environment for the team.
- Primary owner for total project responsibility and execution
- Continuously build /strengthen relationships and trust with clients and stakeholders
- Lead project kick-off meetings to ensure thorough understanding of project requirements, specifications, scope of work, and schedule
- Use general and specific SME-level knowledge, skills, and abilities to oversee the day-to-day execution of cyber security governance development, implementation, testing, and performance analysis.
- Establish and document processes to assess and reduce vulnerabilities
- Ensure all processes meet regulatory and Agency documented standards IAW NIST RMF and FISMA requirements.
- Prepare team and client for internal and external security audits and assessments
- Optimize the integration of CS into IT service delivery activities and Command business operations by proactively engaging all stakeholders
- Deliver projects on-time and on-budget meeting all contract requirements
- Manage resources and maintain continuous communications with site leads and field technicians
- Conduct quality inspections to confirm deliverables are being met within exceptional quality standards
- Conduct a post-project meeting to review job performance and costs, and discuss items of value to all for future bidding and project installations. Coordinate the delivery of close out documentation.
- Continually increase knowledge base and act as the subject matter expert always eager to learn about new and emerging technologies in the IT security industry
Knowledge Skills and Experience:
- Certification(s) in project management (i.e. PMP).
- 3+ Years of experience and knowledge of project management.
- Previous experience with successfully managing an Information Assurance Program in a Federal agency or other comparable organization.
- Demonstrated experience in the field of Information Assurance in a federal FISMA/ NIST based environment.2+ years assisting with client needs creating BOEs, BODs, and RFQs/RFPs