Title: ISR Collection SME
Status: Full Time / Exempt
Location: Langley AFB, VA
The ISR Collection SME provides senior-level assistance in requirements analysis and capability development for ISR collection in highly contested environments.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Supports the development ISR documentation, including but not limited to:
- Analysis of Alternatives (AoA) Study Plan
- Concept of Characterization Technical Descriptions (CCTDs)
- AoA Final Reports
- Capability Development Document (CDD) to support Milestone A (MS-A) decision
- CDD to support Milestone B (MS-B) decision
- CDD to support Milestone C (MS-C) decision
- Facilitate and support the various AoA working groups, to include:
- Cost Analysis Working Group (CAWG)
- Effectiveness Analysis Working Group (EAWG)
- Threats and Scenarios Working Group (TSWG)
- Technical Analysis Working Group (TAWG)
- Risk Analysis Working Group (RAWG)
- Employment Concept Working Group (ECWG)
- Provides the cost estimation and cost analysis needed to support the AoA
- Develops documentation and presentations needed to support meetings, to include ACC CDG (Capability Development Group), ACCRB (Requirements Board), AF CDWG (Capability Development), AF CDC (Capability Development Council), and MDD (Material Development Decision).
- Facilitates and participates in meetings, workshops, and working groups needed to support task activities.
- Tracks and monitors status of requirements documentation within AF and Joint document tracking systems, such as AF Information and Resource Support System (IRSS) and Knowledge Management and Decision Support System (KM/DS)
- Supports the creation and maintenance of document repositories on government-furnished websites.
- Travels as required to meetings, working groups, conferences, seminars, symposiums, etc.
- Performs other HQ ISR/Collection tasks, as required
- 16 years overall experience with 10+ years directly related to position requirements
- Extensive AF ISR experience
- Experience with ISR collection
- Experience working requirements and capability development
- Experience working A5/8/9 Plans, Programs, and Requirements
- Must have the ability to work independently and function as part of a dynamic team.
- Must communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Active TS/SCI government security clearance
- Maintains currency of required ADLS and/or INSCOM trainings
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Associate’s Degree. Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred