|Title:||Senior ISR Analyst|
|Location:||JBLE-Langley VA, Nellis AFB, NV; Hurlburt Field, FL; JBSA-Lackland, TX; Shaw AFB, SC; or Offutt AFB, NE|
The Senior ISR Analyst conducts all-source intelligence [critical factors, link-node, network, NAI/POI] analysis against adversary target systems and associated critical capabilities/requirements, related entities (targets) of interest, and associated Tactics, Techniques & Procedures (TTPs). Responsible for leading the analysis, integrating different techniques and assisting in training development. Tracks the initiation, validation and satisfaction of collection requirements and requests for information while managing project associated data bases and activities for multiple command echelons. The Analyst also helps develop personnel mission qualification training and certification products.
In addition, the Senior ISR Analyst supervises the analysis; leads the integration processes; develops and conducts initial and recurring training [i.e., certification, system-specific, Initial Qualification Training (IQT)/Mission Qualification Training (MQT), CT, IT] and on-the-job training (OJT) of subordinate analysts. The contractor shall also coordinate analytic exchanges, requirement development and operation planning discussion.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develops procedures and manages user help desk and troubleshooting support for sub-component systems/capabilities and applications infrastructure.
- Interacts with theater operations and intelligence elements, Component ISR collection managers and production elements, and RFI customers regarding specific taskings.
- Leverages multiple intelligence sources/domains to conduct analysis, correlation, and fusion, to develop tailored ISR products and services, and to communicate (written, oral) related subject matter expertise to Air Components and associated Combat Air Force (CAF) units.
- Performs intelligence problem set, trend, network and pattern analyses in response to multiple echelons of command validated requirements.
- Utilizes contemporary analytic tradecraft (i.e., structured analytic techniques), technology (i.e., software applications, tools, web-enabled capabilities), data architectures (i.e., OBP, taxonomies, data tagging, databases) and associated standards (i.e., ICD, CAPCO, writing), and unit TTPs to ensure quality of products / services.
- Provides multi-ISR discipline products, Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (PED) and geospatial support within prescribed timeline.
- Attends and provides feedback on related analytic training. Participates, as required, in analytic exchange, Request for Information (RFI)/collection requirements development, TTP development, and operational planning discussions.
- Capable of performing analytic duties in support of 24/7 real-world intelligence operations
- Provides training/mentoring on tradecraft, as required
- Supports the unit with other ISR Analyst-related needs as requested
- 10+ years of related experience, e.g. All Source Analyst, ISR Analyst
- Thorough understanding of the Air Force ISR
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- High level of self-motivation, productiveness and personal organization
- Ability to travel CONUS and OCONUS for short TDY assignments
- Active Top Secret clearance with special accesses
- Bachelor’s degree required