|Title:||Executive Assistant/Consultant to the FP Director|
|Location:||Sumter, South Carolina|
Title: Executive Assistant / Consultant to the FP Director
Status: Full Time / Exempt
Location: Shaw AFB, SC
The Executive Assistant / Consultant to the FP Director is responsible for providing support and subject matter expertise for the Force Protection (FP) Director. Assists the FP Director in achieving seamless FP combat operations. Effective documentation and communications skills and in-depth understanding of Force Protection and the CENTCOM AOR are required.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Provides expert advice to the FP Director on the direction and program management of all FP support operations/activities.
· Responds to the FP Director and serves as a functional team member on HQ USAFCENT/FP staff.
· Provides consultant advice in direct interactions with senior leaders in USAFCENT directorates and their personnel, formulating recommended improvements to FP functional area.
· Assists in the formulation and development of FP Director’s vision, intent and guidance to staff and subordinate branches.
· Provides strategic deliberate and contingency crisis action planning expertise for FP plans and programs and special engagement events in support of on-going and future contingency operations.
· Participates in the development of FP briefings for USAFCENT updates at the senior leader attendee/audience level.
· Manages taskings/staff response for FP distributed directorate. Maintains FP senior leader calendars, coord/schedules meeting/conferences; assists with travel arrangements and orders as needed to support Director’s mission.
· Prepares wide variety of recurring/nonrecurring documents; reviews/finalizes media prepared by others in handwritten/electronic drafts. Reviews/processes incoming/outgoing correspondence, materials, pubs, regulations and directives; establishes/monitors suspense’s.
· Serves as the Primary POC for managing the Task Management Tracker program for Force Protection. Coordinates with the Chief of Staff, the Director of Force Protection and other directorates for the completion of all assigned tasks.
· 8+ years related FP experience
· 2+ years’ experience directly related to Exec duties
· 2+ years’ experience supporting the CENTCOM AOR
· Knowledge of AF policies and procedures relating to FP
· Knowledge in concepts and principles of Air Base Ground Defense and AF Antiterrorism programs
· Excellent analytical, problem-solving, verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work on several simultaneous tasks, reacting constructively to new and changing business and technology requirements and deliverables
· High level of self-motivation, productiveness, and personal organization
· Ability to travel on temporary assignments for CONUS and OCONUS requirements
· Possesses a valid US Passport
· Possesses an active government issued Top Secret w/ SCI eligibility
· Ability to multi-task, work with a team and follow procedures
· Strong written and oral communications skills are required
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
· Bachelor’s Degree or supplemental experience