Senior Technical Writer
|Title:||Senior Technical Writer|
The Senior Technical Writer will perform reviews and edits of documents drafted or updated as produced by the contract personnel before submittal for approval.
- Developing clear, concise technical documentation in accordance with both military and commercial specifications from various types of source material
- Performing thorough and accurate content reviews of developed technical data to ensure the incorporation of proper engineering/customer data, compliance with active specifications, style and format, and standard publications practices
- Leading projects, training junior personnel, and being proactive with project managers to ensure team compliance and customer satisfaction
- Collaborating with Subject Matter Experts, such as engineers, technicians, and programmers, to gain an understanding of the product with nominal daily direction.
Knowledge Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience writing and reviewing technical and non-technical documentation in an information technology environment.
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or University required.
- Proven working experience in technical writing of system documentation.
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying close attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Excellent written skills in English.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications