|Title:||ISR Exercise SME|
Title: ISR Exercise SME
Status: Full Time / Exempt
Location: Sumter, SC
The ISR Exercise SME serves as a subject matter expert (SME) satisfying A2P’s exercise requirements. Leads and executes multiple tasks to establish intelligence plans and programs to support AEF contingency operations for the AOR. Has extensive ISR experience to leverage while evaluating, revising, and developing ISR exercise planning, execution and assessment. Effective leadership skills, time management, and exercise planning experience required. This position requires acute decision making skills in a government environment and the ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Provide support and services to establish intelligence plans and programs to support Air Expeditionary Force (AEF) contingency operations for the AOR.
· Coordinates with A5 on all intelligence requirements necessary for intelligence exercises to produce products such as Time Phased Force Deployment Data and Unit Type Code systems.
· Provides support and services to support ISR planning in support of exercises for the AOR.
· Provides expertise for all ISR exercise planning, execution and assessment functions for A2.
· Provides ISR planning support to exercises that support operations and exercise planning with Partner Nations in the AOR.
· Provides ISR exercise planning support to ISR security cooperation efforts with designated/approved foreign nations.
· Provide support and service in authoring capability documents, PowerPoint presentations or other briefings, formal messages, background papers, items of interest, and staff summary packages for general officer reviews as well as other formal taskings as required.
· Represents unit in ISR working groups, VTCs, and conferences in support of exercise planning enterprises.
· Works closely with and coordinates as required across A2 and with 51st Intelligence Squadron, CENTCOM CCJ2, the Intelligence Community, writ large, and HQ/ACC or subordinate units as required and on all matters relating to intelligence estimates and plans.
· Provides consultation, subject matter expertise, and advice to customer and/or company
· Supports the unit with other Exercise, Planning, or ISR-related needs as requested
· 4+ years of related experience, e.g. ISR exercise plans, A2P, A2X, etc.
· Thorough understanding of the Air Force ISR
· Thorough understanding of A2X Plans and Programs functions and responsibilities
· Experience planning and supporting exercises
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
· High level of self-motivation, productiveness and personal organization
· Ability to travel CONUS and OCONUS for short TDY assignments
· Active Top Secret clearance with special accesses
· Bachelor degree preferred, but not required